Monday, December 15, 2008




We are having a great break so far. Yesterday and today me and Lilly got to spend the whole day together, no distractions. We went to Papas and cleaned a little. We even cheered for the Dallas Cowboys with our new attire that Uncle Marcus gave us.

Today we played, went grocery shopping, and Ahead start came to work with Lilly. They said that she is doing really good, but an occupational therapist is coming to work with Lilly's arm strength in January. Right after play therapy, Lilly passed out. She was exhausted after her "baby yoga."



This week is going to be busy for us, I have a dentist and doctor appt. and Lilly has a synagis shot and endocrinologist appt. The endocronologist is going to test her calcium levels to see if they have changed at all. Let's hope that everything is still ok. I am loving being out of class and being with my little angel everyday. Her personality is really changing and developing. She is such a carefree baby and always goes with the flow. I am very excited because this Thursday we are going to start eating cereal! We've been wanting to start this for awhile, but have been putting it off. Lilly is starting to wake up every three hours to eat, so we've decided to give her cereal at night to help hold her over. I am nervous about starting foods because I know that children with DiGeorge can have difficulties eating. She doesn't right now as you can see haha. Solids might be a different story. Until next time...







1 comment:

Mami Adame said...

Hello, sorry it has taken me so long to get in touch with you. I see you haven't posted in a while...hope all is well. Your Lilly is precious! Please email me whenever you can: mami.adame@gmail.com I'd love to chat! BTW, are you in nursing school?
Ana (Angelina's mommy)