Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We're sleeping great through the night now! Lilly only gets up once or twice to eat and then falls right back to sleep. It's taken us awhile to get her on a schedule because after her surgery we kind of just let her run her own schedule. She is such an active little girl, who is always cheerful. On Sunday, we took Lilly to get her picture taken and they are adorable! I am so excited to share them with everybody. When I get them uploaded I will post them. If anybody would like one please let me know so that I don't leave anyone out. Tomorrow we go to the Infectious Disease doctor to have Lilly's immune system looked at. I'm not exactly sure what this visit will entail, but I will be sure to update everyone. So far, she has been a pretty healthy little girl. We are still trying to get over a runny nose, but other than that everything healthwise is going great. We still continue to pray for her each day as she develops and gets bigger. She is such a strong little girl.

No comments: